12mm+ CNC Plasma Cutting with Ease
Don’t let the Powermax 45®XP’s compact and lightweight looks fool you. Although it weighs only 16kg, it comes with the high precision and performance that you’ve come to expect from Hypertherm’s plasma cutters.
With a pierce capacity of up to 12mm, this unit is a great starting point for an industrial CNC package.
Plus, it’s designed in the USA to meet demanding applications and comes with a 3-year machine warranty, so you can be sure that its components last longer, giving you years of reliable service.
The Powermax 45®XP can be ordered as a package together with our CNC plasma tables, so you have all the components you need to start cutting accurate shapes and components from metal.
Adapts to a Wide Range of Applications
The Powermax 45®XP offers the same flexibility as other plasma cutters from Hypertherm. You can get great results in the following applications:
- PlasmaCAM and Samson robotic plasma tables
- Repair and maintenance
- Sheet metal
- Scrap metal
- Input voltage/Input current (single phase) 240v 1 phase/ 33 amps (50 Amp Breaker required)
- Input voltage/Input current (3 phase model) 400v 3 phase/ 11 amps
- Output current 10 – 45 amps
- Duty Cycle @ 40Fc 45 amps @ 50%
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 426 x 172 x 348 mm
- Weight with torch 16 kg
- Air supply flow rate 170 l/min
- Generator requirement 8 – 10 kva
- Warranty* Full 3 year power supply