Read about the features of the Bend-Tech Dragon A150
Why consider a Samson CNC Plasma?
- Produce one-off parts or multiple components in your own workshop
- You are in control, cut what you want, when you want – no more waiting for 3rd party contractors, a key point in saving you time and money
- Very user-friendly and easy-to-learn software
- Cutting capacity of up to 32mm (mild steel)
- Leading 3 year warranty
Ready, Set, Cut
We’ll supply you with a complete package – no hidden extras, simply add electricity and compressed air!
- All necessary Australian plugs and leads fitted
- We complete all interfacing & configuration between the Table and the Plasma cutter
- We pre-load the computer with all Software components and a video manual (more on this below)
- You’ll get a full plasma torch consumables kit…
- Plus: quick reference charts to give you recommended settings for different materials and thicknesses
- Unique magnetic/breakaway torch mount (more on this below)
- Power Conditioner (more on this below)
- Safety PPE kit
How much does a Samson CNC Plasma cost?
Samson packages start at a finance cost of around $35 per day.
The cost will depend on the package that you choose, for example the model of plasma cutter, the optional accessories
included, etc. The best way to get a price is to use our instant online quote system.
SUREFIRE CNC can help with finance options, using our finance provider or yours.
And if you’re a small business, we can help you qualify for the Federal Government $30,000 tax break as well.
Photograph it on your phone, cut it out with your plasma!
One of the most popular features of the Software that SUREFIRE CNC supply with the Samson table is the ability to import scanned images or photos and easily convert them to a cut file.
Instead of having to purchase a table camera at extra cost…. with our software you use your own phone, take it where you want and don’t pay a cent more!
You will also be able to import drawings and images from other CAD CAM packages in format such as; DXF, Bitmap & DWG.
The Table: Robust and Reliable
- High Quality Steel construction, suitable to loading up to 32mm steel plate
- Precision servo motors on X-Y axis for accuracy at high speeds
- Digital height control for quality cutting and extended torch parts life
- Programmable to automatically slow down when cutting holes and around corners for improved accuracy & cut quality
- Designed for easy servicing
- Drive train and electronics are protected from plasma dust and guide rollers move unobstructed
- Moving parts are robust, without excessive weight. This facilitates fine detailed cutting and higher productivity from faster cutting speeds.
- Gantry driven from both ends, for increased accuracy
Better Productivity with our Desktop Computer Package
Our computer is designed to help you work faster, not to slow you down.
- Generous 23-inch screen, much larger than the small screens found on other CNC tables
- Keyboard and mouse controls, for fast & accurate drawing – far superior to traditional touchpad CNC controls!
- Pre-loaded with all necessary programs and ready to start work
Now you’ve got the brains, you need some muscle!
When it comes to the actual plasma cutting machine, we have proven that very few brands have what it takes to provide reliable CNC cutting, year in, year out.
CNC systems (compared to plasma hand-cutting) are very demanding on the plasma cutter…. And that’s why we stick to the world leader in plasma technology; Hypertherm!
Magnetic Breakaway Torch Mount: another feature to save time and cost
- Standard inclusion with our Samson package
- Magnetic mount allows the torch to snap on & off
- Collision Safety: Instead of the torch being knocked out of alignment or damaged, the torch will simple breakaway, allowing quick, accurate, magnetic reattachment.
- Fast consumable changes: No more hanging upside down, skinning knuckles and dropping parts under the table!
- Accurate: Precision machined mount will always keep the torch square to the table… No more fiddling with tiny squares to align the torch
Power Conditioner: protection for sensitive electronics
- Included with Samson package from SUREFIRE CNC
- Protects CNC control system from voltage fluctuations and spikes
- Increases reliability and helps prevent damage from poor quality power or unexpected power supply issues
High Performance, Long-Life Air Filter
Clean, well-filtered air is absolutely critical for a good quality cut and for reliable torch operation.
The ‘Eliminizer’ air filter that we include with the Samson CNC package is a very high quality 0.85 micron filter, to ensure reliable cutting and to extend consumable parts life.
Compared to other filters that require regular (& costly) replacement of the filter cartridge, the Eliminizer filter is self-draining with a long-life filter element that provides up to 6 months of service life.
Includes a Video Manual
With a Samson package from SUREFIRE CNC, you get a Video Manual pre-loaded onto your computer. This manual is very comprehensive and easy to watch, read and listen to.
We also include complimentary hard copy instructions, troubleshooting guides, and cutting reference charts.
This ensures that you spend your time making money with your machine; not trying to figure out how to use it effectively!
Digital Torch Height Control improves cut quality and reduced cost
- Torch hovers a precise distance over the job during cutting, and raises and lowers between cuts
- Maintains optimum distance for best quality cut
- Coupled with Pierce Height Control, this helps to deliver outstanding cutting results and maximum consumable life
We’re not ‘just another machinery supplier’
Since 1980, SUREFIRE CNC has been a dedicated supplier to the metal fabrication industry…. and for the past 10+ years we have
Specialised in CNC Plasma equipment.
We’ll happily admit that we’re not your best option for drill presses, punches or power tools.
But if you’re thinking about making the leap to CNC Plasma, we’re completely dedicated to ensuring that you a) make the right
investment, and b) get value from your machine.
CNC Plasma is our specialty!